- Every person has a unique tongue print.
- 315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
- If you pour a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
- If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.
- By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can’t sink in quicksand.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
- Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a space suit damages them.
- Rhythms is the longest word without any of the vowels (aeiou)
- Rubberbands last longer when refrigerated
- “Stewardesses” is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand
Have a WONDERFULLY blessed and FUN Friday!!!!